We’re passionate about your wellbeing from the minute you enter our practice (and well beyond!) Our Treatment Coordinators will welcome you, familiarize you with our facilities, and discuss your needs and medical history before introducing you to your Dentist and nursing team.
Your Dentist will then complete a clinical examination and make sure that any concerns you may have are thoroughly addressed. This includes:
• Listening to your dental issues
• Reviewing any pain or discomfort
• Examining your soft tissues
• Oral cancer screening
• Checking your 'bite' function
• A wear and tear exam of your teeth
• Reviewing the health of your gums
• Examining the status of any existing restorations
• Taking any necessary x-rays for a full diagnosis
• Confirming how you feel about the appearance of your smile
• Creating a tailored treatment plan for your individual needs
We will plan your care to suit both your lifestyle and budget. The starting point is always addressing any immediate dental problems, and ensuring we prevent any further deterioration. We can then consider your aims and long-term needs for a healthy, beautiful smile.
|New Patient Adult Examination including x-rays||£95|
|New Patient Hygiene Appointment||*£70 - £140|
|Children's New Patient Consultation (0-5 Years)||FREE|
|Children's New Patient Consultation (5-11 Years)||£25|
|Children's New Patient Consultation (Over 11 Years)||£35|
*services included on our Dental Healthplan
(Dental Healthplan members are entitled to 2 screening x-rays per year)
We also offer complimentary non clinical consultations to allow patients to meet their clinician and discuss treatment options.