We’re passionate about your wellbeing
We’re passionate about your wellbeing from the minute you enter our practice (and well beyond!) Our Treatment Coordinators will welcome you, familiarise you with our facilities, and discuss your needs and medical history before introducing you to your Dentist and nursing team.
Your Dentist will complete a clinical examination and make sure that any concerns you may have are thoroughly addressed.
We will plan your care to suit both your lifestyle and budget. The starting point is always addressing any immediate dental problems and ensuring we prevent any further deterioration. We can then consider your aims and long-term needs for a healthy, beautiful smile.
What to expect on your first visit:
- Listening to your dental issues
- Reviewing any pain or discomfort
- Examining your soft tissues
- Oral cancer screening
- Checking your 'bite' function
- A wear and tear exam of your teeth
- Reviewing the health of your gums
- Examining the status of any existing restorations
- Taking any necessary x-rays for a full diagnosis
- Confirming how you feel about the appearance of your smile
- Creating a tailored treatment plan for your individual needs
New Patient Adult Examination including x-rays
Children's Examination (under 5 years)
Children's Examination (5-11 years)
Children's Examination (over 11 years)
Adult Hygiene Appointment