Our dentures are custom made with very clear directions of your requirements to our Clinical Dental Technicians. Together we will make the dentures that suit you best in terms of aesthetics and comfort.
Many patients prefer to choose implant-retained dentures, which are seen as an even more comfortable and secure option.
The start of your denture journey begins with a full dental examination including an oral cancer screening and we then have some simple steps to creating your new smile:
- Listening to your concerns and expectations
- Discussing your denture history if any
- Taking impressions of your gums
- Recording the way you bite to ensure the best fit and function
- Helping you choose your new teeth
- Creating a trial denture
- Fitting your final denture
- Aftercare and any adjustments required
We encourage our existing denture patients to continue to visit us on a regular basis so that we can screen for a number of health and wellbeing issues, including oral cancer.
|Dental Implant Assessment||£148.50-£165|
|Dentures||£750-£1850 per denture|
|Dental Implants||£1,750 per dental implant fully restored.|