Free Dental Implant Assessments in January
Start the Year with a Brand New Smile
Gaps in your smile can affect your self-esteem and so have a big impact on your day-to-day life. Not only your smile gets affected, but also how you eat and speak.
Why not start 2019 with a difference? Dental implants can close a gap, replace missing teeth and allow you to smile with confidence again.
What are implants?
Implants are the next best thing to natural teeth. An implant is an artificial titanium root that’s placed in the bone, just like a natural tooth root. The implant is gradually fused to the bone during a process called osseointegration. Once fully fused, the implant can support a crown for a single missing tooth or help support a bridge or secure a denture.
Why choose implants?
If well-looked after, implants can last a life time. Titanium is used as it fuses directly with bone. You can rely on a titanium dental implant.
A much more secure and reliable alternative to dentures, implants are permanently fused to the bone so there’s no movement and no slipping or soreness that is associated with dentures.
No changes to diet
As they are secure and don’t move, you don’t have to make any active changes to your diet as you would have to with dentures.
No treating other natural teeth
Unlike bridges, which require cutting down the existing teeth as abutments to support the replacement tooth, dental implants don’t touch any of the natural teeth. In fact, implants benefit the adjacent teeth as introducing a new root and tooth stops the other teeth from shifting and spreads the load.
Improve facial structure
Teeth are crucial to the facial bone structure so when a root is missing, it can cause bone loss when the foundations are removed. Using implants restores the foundations and encourages bone to regrow. Bone grafts and sinus lifts can be used in cases where bone loss has caused noticeable problems.
Implants are incredibly versatile in how they can support not just a single tooth crown, but multiple teeth on a bridge a denture or even a full smile
Implants with the Cosmetic Dental Group
Want to replace missing teeth and restore your smile? Jeremy Willetts, will help to create a natural-looking, beautiful smile.
The length of treatment completely depends on your individual case and on how many implants you need. We always follow the same step-by-step process for every patient.
- We first carry out an assessment to determine how much bone you have where we want to place an implant. This appointment will take 30-60 minutes and will involve taking accurate measurements x-rays and scans.
- Jeremy will start to create a treatment plan. If you need bone grafting before your implant treatment, we will factor that into your plan.
- Once any bone grafting has been completed (if necessary) and has healed, Jeremy can then place your implant.
- It will take 4-6 months for your implant to properly fuse with your jaw bone. When ready we will prepare the implant and take impressions so that the laboratory can create your new tooth or smile.
- When we receive the restoration from the lab, Jeremy will always make sure you are happy with it first before your new tooth is placed.
Start the New Year with a new smile
We are very pleased to be able to continue to offer our patients implants at the lower price of £1750 (per fully restored implant). This is due to advancements in the technology we use which enables us to reduce the amount of surgery time Jeremy requires. This means we can pass these savings on to our patients.
Do implants sound like something that can make a real difference to your new year? Why not get in touch with our team.